pete`s deaf blog

Thursday, January 05, 2006

as ny blog has said this my deafblog
I was five when i started to lose my hearing just after starting school doctors and the hospital all said that there was no thing wrong with my hearing
so i carried on stuggling though school not hear all that was being said to me teachers thinking i am not listerning to them and this was getting me down even
when i got to secoundry school they still where saying i was putting my hearing problem on and even then i still had not had a proper hearing test done by the ENT department at my local hospital in london
it was not until 1996 that i finaly got though to my doctor when i move to cheltenam that i was having great trouble hearing any thing or one so off i was sent to the hospital for the tests and here i am 10 years on able to hear a lot better with my aids than when i was five years old but i still find things a stugle at times as you can all see from my spellingb and things i suffer from dislexia as well but i dont let this stop me from doing what i wont to do in life

because there is a good saying

you only live once so live life to the fall
or
life is for living only fools die young

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home