pete`s deaf blog

Saturday, January 14, 2006

todays driver training my mock test

hi all
i had my mock driving test today for my driving instuctor course .
i have made a right pigs ear of it and failed big time the problems iam having is because iam a coach driver i think iam in my coach.
keep giving way to cars when there woud be enough room to get though signaling when it is not needed and driving to slow on the motor way doing 55/60 instead of 70 mph
plus not using my mirrors all the time
when turning left i would pall out to the right as if i had 40ft of coach to go round grrrrrrr
so i only have myself to blame for the mistake as i didnt practice much over the xmas so i have to pospone my test which was booked for the 1st Feb i have to try and book a test for the end of Feb or the begging of March

21-2-2006
this is an update of how things are going to date for my driveing course ..................
i have a test date for 7th march this is in bristol i have to keep up with the practiceing so i dont forget all i have been tort ... sorry tort myself as my instructor would say iam my first pupil and i have done the training on myself ...

i am going to enjoy the next part of the training as this is the 3rd and final part and the most inportent part of my training this is where i learn to teach what i have learnt over the months
from what i have read and been told by others it can be the most funnest part to as there is role play to i will write more as i know what is happening but at this time all it very well ..

2 Comments:

  • Getting out of a mindset can be tricky :) Sound like you do need to drive a bit more to start getting used to a car again...do you have your own car that you can practise on?

    By Blogger JGJones, at 10:00 AM  

  • hi jgjones and welcome to my blog and thanks for the link to help us start them
    i do have a cr of my own yes it was my failt that i didnt do well i have not be putting in the practice time i should have so now it has delayed my test and i only have myself to blame but i will get there i have another season booked for 3 weeks time and i hope by then i have over come the silly things i got wrong and thanks for the input

    By Blogger pete, at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home