pete`s deaf blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

A DOGS LAST WISH

A Dog's Last Wish

If it be I grow frail and weakand pain should wake me from my sleepThen you must do what must be donefor this last battle can't be wonYou will be sad, I understandbut don't let your grief stay your handFor this day more than all the restyour love and friendship stand the testWe've had so many happy yearsWhat is to come will hold no fearsYou'll not want me to suffer, sowhen the time comes, please let me go.I know in time you, too, will seeit is a kindness you do to meAlthough my tail it's last has wavedfrom pain and sufering I've been savedDo not grieve that it should be youWho has to decide this thing to doWe've been so close, we two, these yearsdon't let your heart hold any tears


SWEET DREAMS ROSIE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home