pete`s deaf blog

Sunday, January 15, 2006

THIS IS MY LAST DAY FOR SMOKING THE FAGS

WELL TOMORROW MORNING WILL BE THE DAY I QUITE FOR GOOD
16/01/2006
Well lest hope all goes well for me i will be here everyday to let anyone how wonts to know about me and my fight to give up smoking i will put in the highs and lows but i am deturmined to pack it in this time round this will be my 4th atempt at it but i am in that frame of mind to say no more this is the end

so i will now say good night and i will be back tomorrow with more news on how things go. pete
-------------------------------------------------------------
day 1 monday 16th januray 2006
________________________________

hi there here is to days bit welli started out well got up at 7.30 am had sniff of my nickerteen inhaler that was fine when i got a craving i took a puff till about 230pm when i had 1roll up didnt like it put it out

went on with the rest of my day went to work at 530pm this si when it got tuff for me people smoke at work ended up having an other 3 at work but i will say that 4 roll ups compered to 30/40 a day is bloody good i think any how i will close for tonight qand will keep on going with the giving up

will post again tomorrow night with how it goes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 2 TUESDAY 17th janurary 2006
___________________________

sorry no input for tuesday
-------------------------------------------------------------
DAY3 WEDNESDAY18th JANURARY
___________________________
HI ALL TODAY HAS GOME TOTAL BAD FROM THE START I HAVE BEEN SMOKING AGAIN SO I WILL GO BACK TO SQUARE ONE IN THE MORNING AND START ALL OVER AGAIN I AM NOT GOING TO LET TIS DRUG BEAT ME THIS TIME I WONT TO STOP FOR MY HEALTH AND ALSO MY FAMILEY TO SO LETS HOPE TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY
-------------------------------------------------------------

DAY4 THURSDAY19th JANURARY 2006
_______________________________
TODAY HAS BEEN A BIT LIKE YESTURDAY BUT IAM STILL DETURMIND TO QUITE THIS HABBIT BECAUSE THAT IS ALL IT IS A DAM HABBIT A BAD ONE AT THAT I WILL THINK POSITIVE TOMORRROW AND START THE DAY AS I MEAN TO GO ON I HOPE
-------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

  • good luck to you pete! you can do it! let us know how you get on (i did it last year - its not THAT hard, surprisingly!)

    anyway, good luck.

    j

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 PM  

  • thanks indi
    for your serport i will keep you all informed on here with how it goes promise

    By Blogger pete, at 7:47 PM  

  • Best of the luck for quitting and don't worry if you fail the first time. What matters is that you keep trying.

    Keep us updated

    By Blogger JGJones, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home